Bienvenue Invité !
♛ Nous sommes ravi de te voir surfer sur le forum !
Try A Little Tenderness is back !
Nouveau contexte, nouvelle année ! A vous de jouer
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à 299,99€ ( ODR 50€)
299.99 € 549.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

« I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

« I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 22 Avr - 17:55

Yayyy ! Merci d'avoir prit mon scénario *_*
Hep pep pep
Citation :
SuperNoah prendra bien soin de toi
tu prendras plus soin de moi quand même hein dis ? « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 1095199719
En tout cas, bienvenu chou.
Bonne continuation pour ta fiche et si tu as des question Mpotte moi (a)
« I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 1602802655
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

« I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 22 Avr - 18:08

Welcome
Noah Dwayne Dewis
Noah Dwayne Dewis

♛ Messages : 587
♛ Arrivé à Lima : 20/04/2011

Don't you want me baby?
Groupe: McKinley’s Students
Les gens sur qui on peut compter:

MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 22 Avr - 22:45

♦️ Savannah : MAIS BIEN SUR QUE OUI JE PRENDRAI BIEN SOIN DE TOI MA ROUQUINE ! « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 1602802655
C'est pas comme si j'étais là pour ça hein ! « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 4257468446
Et puis en même temps: ton scénario + Emma Stone + Paul Wesley, comment résister hein? Tu m'a prise par les sentiments !!!

♦️ Micah : Merciiii beaucoup ! K. Bell « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 1602802655 *s'en va pleurer une nouvelle fois Veronica Mars...*
Jodie O. Allistair
Jodie O. Allistair

♛ Messages : 579
♛ Arrivé à Lima : 19/03/2011

Don't you want me baby?
Groupe: Habitants

MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Avr - 2:42

Jodie C. Allistair a écrit:
Noah Dwayne Dewis a écrit:
♦️ Jodie : J'aime quand tu t'emporte ! « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 4102579639

ahah bah si tu aimes je continuerai alors Razz Je sens qu'on va vraiment bien s'entendre nous deux Wink « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 1404963286

EDIT : Ne sois pas jalouse Savannah « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 457042253 Jodie & Noah c'est comment dire ? le destin qui a fait que nous chemins se sont croisés mdrr (j'aime faire de l'humour ... Ou pas :27: )
LOVELY ADMIN
Bébé> Hyperactif
Sidney N. Bowen
Sidney N. Bowen

♛ Messages : 184
♛ Où va ton cœur ? : Nul part...
♛ Pretty Young Thing : « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 As3-26a201a

Don't you want me baby?
Groupe: Kennedy’s Students

MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Avr - 10:34

HIIIIIIIIIIII ! « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 2422905824
Bienvenue ! ;p Si je ne me trompe pas tu es aussi Paul sur RM non ? xD Contente en tout cas que t'ai décidé de venir ici Wink
Préviens moi quand ta fiche sera fini que je te valide « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 1468157981
Noah Dwayne Dewis
Noah Dwayne Dewis

Don't you want me baby?

MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Avr - 12:10

Et ouiii Sidney c'est bien moi Kellen sur RM, comment tu as deviné d'ailleurs ? « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 2561268925 Je suis si facilement reconnaissable?
Merci pour l'accueil en tout cas, je pense que je vais terminer ma fiche sur le champs « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 2422905824
Noah Dwayne Dewis
Noah Dwayne Dewis

Don't you want me baby?

MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Avr - 12:53

Désolée pour le double poste, mais je pense avoir terminé ma présentation, donc si vous avez le moindre soucis dites le moi et je modifierai aussitôt « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 1468157981
LOVELY ADMIN
Bébé> Hyperactif
Sidney N. Bowen
Sidney N. Bowen

♛ Pretty Young Thing : « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 As3-26a201a

Don't you want me baby?

MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Avr - 13:11

Non non, juste grâce à l'avatar (a) Enfin je me suis dis ''On va d'abord voir du côté de Wesley'' Et j'ai eu de la chance disons ;p Moi je suis Buck/Cherrie/Sarah dessus « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 457042253

Ta fiche est parfait, je te valide *o*
Noah Dwayne Dewis
Noah Dwayne Dewis

Don't you want me baby?

MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Avr - 13:31

Aww Buck chéri, il nous faudra un lien hein, en l'honneur de Buck/Kellen ! « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 1404963286

Merci Sid, c'est gentil « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 4257468446
LOVELY ADMIN
Bébé> Hyperactif
Sidney N. Bowen
Sidney N. Bowen

Don't you want me baby?

MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Avr - 14:14

Ah mais obligé quoi ;p Un lien qui déchire tout ! « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 364988687 En plus j'ai deux comptes (l'autre c'est Justine) :)
Illya K. Serov
Illya K. Serov

♛ Messages : 271
♛ Où va ton cœur ? : Je sais pas, je crois qu'un jeune homme me l'a volé
♛ Arrivé à Lima : 17/04/2011
♛ Pretty Young Thing : « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 934929MonicaCruz02

Don't you want me baby?
Groupe:

MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Avr - 14:21

Welwome et félicitation pour ta validation « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 1468157981
Noah Dwayne Dewis
Noah Dwayne Dewis

Don't you want me baby?

MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Avr - 14:23

♦️ Sidney : Avec plaisir oui, c'est qui la célébrité pour l'avatar de Justine ? « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 1404963286

♦️ Illya : Aww MonicaSexyCruz ! Merci beauté fatale « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 1602802655
Illya K. Serov
Illya K. Serov

♛ Messages : 271
♛ Où va ton cœur ? : Je sais pas, je crois qu'un jeune homme me l'a volé
♛ Arrivé à Lima : 17/04/2011
♛ Pretty Young Thing : « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 934929MonicaCruz02

Don't you want me baby?
Groupe:

MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Avr - 14:27

De rien, mes liens sont ouverte, et puis la CB t'es ouverte aussi « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 457042253
Noah Dwayne Dewis
Noah Dwayne Dewis

Don't you want me baby?

MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Avr - 14:28

Une invitation personnelle de la Cruz, comment refuser ? « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 364988687
AVERY
i'm so glad to be your
Avery Crosby Jr.
Avery Crosby Jr.

♛ Messages : 686
♛ Où va ton cœur ? : Avec Rossae Stella Parker ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♛ Arrivé à Lima : 26/03/2011
♛ Pretty Young Thing : © TONIGHT

Don't you want me baby?
Groupe: Habitants

MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 23 Avr - 19:38

HAVE FUN! =)
http://twitter.com/23rd_century
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah    « I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

« I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am! » ♦ Noah

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut